Monday, June 13, 2011

About Me

            As all know , my name is Shafika Eliza Binti Mohd Sani and known as Elyza among the JIM1103F classmates . This year im already reach nineteen years old on 19th May 2011 . I got my first education at the kindergarden nearby my house at Taman Samudera , Manjung , Perak . If im not mistaken the name of the kindergarden in Tabika Kemas Taman Samudera . At the age of 7 years old , i was one of the student at Sekolah Rendah Sri Manjung until i was reach 12 years old . Then , our family moved to Kuala Lumpur because of my mom was transfered there . I continue my secondary school at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Sungai Besi . And i was in science stream when i was in form4 and form5 . And now here i am at UiTM Segamat , Diploma in Information Management and in semester 3 right now . 2 semester more to go . good luck Elyza . 

         I was raised up by the two of my beloved person in my life . One guy and one is woman . ok now i wanna start with the guy . This guy is not very big . Small figures but seems great . Once he talk we can see the confidence level that he got . He was a NAVY with position Pegawai Waren I . He is so smart with his NAVY suit . That is before . Now he is a taxi driver around Kuala Lumpur and Selangor area . But i still proud of him because he is very loving and his children become his priority . And he is a guy who i used to call dad .


MOHD SANI BIN ABU MANSOR

         A woman which is always wake up early at the morning . The rest still lay on the comfort bed . dreaming . While she is busy like a bee at the kitchen cook for us . She is working as a clerk at Sekolah Kebangsaan Sungai Besi and she has no time to act like full time housewife . She has white face as white as snow . By looking through her face give me strength and calmness when i am stress . and she is my mother . my perfect mother who i never regret to have her as my mother . 

ANISAH BINTI AMIN

         With the love between them , they have 4 daughter and 1 son . And i am their first daughter . The second one is Amirul Hafiz which is now study at Matrikulasi Negeri Sembilan in account stream . The third one is Erma Syahera . She is 16 years old and study at MRSM Taiping . The fourth is Nadia Farhana which is now already 11 years old and study at SK Sungai Besi same place with my mom office . And the last one , of course the youngest in our family . She is Alia Marlina and now at the kindergardan near my house at Kuala Lumpur . She is very cute in her uniform . i love all of them . i love all my family members .


No comments:

Post a Comment