Saturday, June 25, 2011

Who is the lucky one become my roommate ? ^^

My roommate. You might be wondering who is the lucky one become Elyza Zaza's roommates. The lucky one or the worst one? Because of I like to praise myself and give present to myself so I might easily answer the lucky one. Yayyyyyyyy, ok lets proceed to my first roommates. 


NURKHAIRUNNISA BINTI MAHMOD 


I'm simply call her Nisa . What I recover about Nisa is she is one type of girl which is very polite . I stay in the same room and the same person since I am in part1 . Only both of us stay together and I'm enjoy it . We share our stuff together . There's nothing can create any barriers between us . I hope so . Without her my room is not cherish . Silents . I really hate silents . With her I have someone to talk , to share our moment together . Wow , it seems like she is my superb best friends forever (bff) here. Probably. Nisa is really humble person and I can easily share my problem to her because she loves to give me advice . She is like my sister here . Whatever it is she is the one who is the lucky one become my roommate and I love her .

1 comment: