Tuesday, August 16, 2011

10 facts about me

1. I am addicted to hijab fashion and all about fashion.
            i love fashion damn much. i might not be an attractive one but i know fashion  
            brings the personality of someone. So i really care about what i wear even when i  
            have to mix and match it. Sometimes i also become a fashion victim but i never 
            care because that is the trying to become perfect.


2. I love to make collection of handbag and shoes
            i have a wardrobe at home which is full with my own shoes. when i go out 
            shopping i must buy something between handbag or shoes. must have one when i 
            go back home. its gives me satisfaction. 


3. I love my boyfriend criteria
            my boyfriend criteria. he is the one that have criteria for my dream guy even not 
            all criteria he have at least he have some. He is the one that who care enough for 
            me. For me he can become a friend, enemy, boyfriend. yes, he is universal. i will 
            become a mad person when i let him go. 


4. I love my gadgets even they are not expensive
            i got a acer laptop (aspire 4741z) and a Nokia X3 as my lovely gadgets. Yes they are 
            not expensive as apple and ipod. Why i love them much because both of them is 
            my parents given. So, i do appreciated them damn much.


5. I love cute and pink stuff
            in my dream, if can, anything that is cute in this creepy world have to be mine. 
            Plus,if them in pink of colour will become my favourite stuff ever. I am a girl so no 
            wonder this things become the one that i adore. For girls who dont like them it 
            might be something wrong with their hormone.


6. I am a chocolate lover
            i am crazy when i look at the chocolate. I never care if my boyfriend did not give 
            me a bouquet of flower. If he give me a bunch of chocolate yes i love him for 
            forever. 


7. I loves to watch football game
            football and me not really synchronize together but once i watch it i will be the 
            excited one. eyh, who cares. One of my favourite team is Manchester United and 
            of course i support Malaysia team more.


8. I love song which have beautiful meaning
            each time i listen to a song its okay if they do not have beautiful melody at least 
            the lyrics give deeply meaning to me. If i listen to them i can easily related them 
            to anyone that i love. Even not all maybe part of them.


9. I am a punctual person even sometimes i am not
           yes, i am a punctual person. I really hate anyone who let me to wait for them. Even 
           sometimes i am not punctual but usually i am there at the time that i promise. So 
           do not let me waiting. I will become crazy.


10. I am a little girl who have big dreams (i want to go to mecca)
          Mecca. A pure place in this creepy world. I as a muslim yes of course i want to be 
          there. Redeem all my fault. I hope so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment