Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Ghost story


I've been haunted all my life. I wish I knew the reasons. I'm going to share my stories and I'm going to start with this one. This happened pretty recently. This is always happened when i am going back to hometown. My grandfather house is surrounded with jungle. When look at it yes you will feel something weird and cannot easily explain what is it. 

Everything inside of it was made from the 70's. The house had this very long hallway and at one end was my bedroom and the other end a door leading to a small part of the house that had a bedroom and a bathroom. (the door was always closed and we never used that part of the house). The whole time I have been here that door has been giving me a bad feeling. Every time I get a bad feeling something always happens to me (known because of past experiences), and that alone scared me.

A nights, I went to go to the bathroom, but when I looked down the hall the door was opened. It was pitch black beyond the door and I slowly saw something inside it. It was like a shadow darker than its surroundings, it was a dark figure just standing there. I was just scared standing as it made weird movements. It was twitching (I could not see it clearly but its movements made it clear it was a man spazzing out).

After 5 seconds he retracted in the darkness, and then a few seconds later I could hear something running down the hallway coming towards me violently (there was nothing there though). I ran back in my room in scared. And the next morning the door was closed.

Why is this happening to me? No one believes me. My parents think I'm crazy because I always complain about these things happening to me, I don't blame them though. This isn't the only thing that happened to me either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment