Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Favourite Guy

Sometimes people like to ask general questions like 'What are the characteristics of your favourite man"The answer given is often cliche or depends on who your idol on that time. Examples of cliche answers like thisMy dream man must believehandsome and rich. Belief must be called before the characteristics of the others to look islamic and do not see too concerned about the propertyLOLAnswer by idols will be like this. I hope my dream man-style sweet-faced Korean-style, highwhite, hairy and smooth to dance songs SuJu Sorry, sorry. Obviously your girlfriend are talking about Choi Si-Won of SuJu! HAHA.

yeah sure, today i will describe more or less about my dream guy. If you feel these girl have very unrealistics demand, just chill it. Outright title is my favourite guy. Of course it in my dream and favourite state. I am free to use the power of my imagination without limits. Still based on Islamic Syariah (safe statement). I am not so sure i will get my favourite guy in this world. Nevermind, in a dream, it can be..


1# a guy in suit
I want a good-looking guy with a smoking hot body in a fine, expensive suits! Well I like very much see the men in suits. Seriously feel like the man look smart, feel like going close and whisper at his ears,"Homaigad, you looks so hot and i fall in love with you." But most of the time, a suited guy looks good only if he is tall and has a toned body.
2# a guy who goes jogging

If that guy wake up early to go jogging, from there you can know that he is a principled and disciplined. The guy who went jogging make me respect him close. After all, I really like the guy who care about their health. Oh it is so cute, go to Watsons or Guardian together because he want to find the multivitamin!


3# a guy who does the groceries
These are features that impress me the mostLike seriouslyI am so in love with men who do not mind doing women job. I mean how to shop for groceries together. Help cut onions into when he want to give me candle light dinner surpriseOf course you got a yes from me la. In my point of view, most western people have this characteristics, for them men and women is equal to. If in our community we also have the guy with this criteria, but less because we do not like western culture. In our culture we have to respect husband like they are the king. With honor, just follow the husband instruction. If possible, the husband  no need to do anything. That iwhy going to market, to tescocooking in the kitchentake care of children is all of women job. But women also go to work. It is same. Furthermore, if the husband help the wife more the public will say that "his wife is queen control." haiss. close-minded.

4# a guy who hold his child
Needless to say, a man looks like a true hero to me if he holds the baby on one side and hold his wife's hand on the other side. In my view, the guy will look more gentlemen when he do like this. Which I can identified that the guy is very lovely indeed.

5# a guy who can lead the prayer
i am not going to show that i am the islamic one, but seriously i adore this type of guy. At least he can be the 'imam' when i and my children perform the prayers, and lead the 'yassin' every friday night. Always remind me about do not miss the prayer and perform the prayer at the beginning of the time. Seriously feel like more confident to enter the heaven door. As a muslim do you will feel awkward when your husband cannot lead the prayer? for me the answer is 'YES'. yes i will feel awkward. 

So, all in all this is the 5 criteria that i want from my favourite guy. wee. i hope i will get one. aminnn

No comments:

Post a Comment